STOVE TOP SURFACE THERMOMETER
• This thermometer is calibrated for use on the out of doors surface of a metal wood stove.
• Attach to the stove the use of the magnet on the back side of the thermometer.
• Place thermometer on the top, front, or side surface of the stove.
• Normally it would be best to place the thermometer in the location advisable by the stove manufacturer, or the location the stove reaches the freshest temperature.
• Magnet will hold to steel up to 800°F.
• The most efficient operating temperature for most wood stoves is between 400°F and 650°F and is illustrated as the middle zone on your thermometer labelled “BEST ZONE”.
• Temperatures below 400°F can create a dirty, smoky fire that ends up in creosote buildup in your chimney. Creosote could be a safety hazard. This temperature range is illustrated on your thermometer and labelled “CREOSOTE”.
• A temperature above 650°F consumes more wood without additional room heat as more energy is lost up the stove pipe. This area is illustrated on your thermometer as “TOO HOT”.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
FOR STOVE TOP SURFACE – Calibrated to read temperature on the surface of your wood stove.
MAGNETIC ATTACHMENT – Easily attach to your metal wood stove. Magnet will hold to 800°F.
EASY TO READ ZONES – Optimize efficiency, prevent overheating, minimize creosote.
PORCELAIN ENAMEL FINISH – Premium quality finish to compliment your beautiful stove.
FLIP UP HANDLE – Quickly reposition meter to find the sweet spot for temp readings.
There are no reviews yet.