• Solid brass valve for superior longevity and performance.
• Ball valve provides very good on/off regulate without pressure drop.
• 1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet.
• Easy 1/4-turn operation to turn on or off.
• Chrome floor plate and key for added beauty for your fire feature.
✔ Natural Gas (NG)
✔ Propane (LP)
✔ Gas Log Sets
✔ Gas Fire Pits
• The primary valve for the gas line supply MUST be within the closed position.
• Blow out ALL the grit, dirt or other foreign material from the gas supply line. Use a gas rated Teflon tape to seal all joints.
• Screw the gas valve onto the threaded gas supply pipe. Make sure that the gas valve is within the CLOSED position.
• Run an air pressure test (2 PSI) at the system to test for leaks. Apply soap water to all of the joints to signal any evidence of leakage. Turn at the main gas supply and retest for evidence of any gas leakage.
• DO NOT use over the top torque at the gas valve right through installation.
Make sure that this fits by entering your model number.
KIT INCLUDES – Straight Brass Valve, Floor Plate, and 3″ Universal Key.
SOLID BRASS BALL VALVE – Ball valves are superior to globe valves for on/off regulate without pressure drop.
MULTI-FUEL COMPATIBLE – Use with Natural Gas or LPG Liquid Propane Fuels.
CSA CERTIFIED – ANSI Z21.5 CSA Certified gas valve.
VALVE SPECS – 1/2″ NPT fittings, 1/2 PSIG max pressure, 1/4-Turn On/Off operation.